- 1 kg. of chickpea
- 3 pork’s stomach
- 1 pork’s tongue
- 3 pig’s trotters
- 1 pig’s tail
- 1 blood sausage
- 1 big bulb garlic
- 1 onion
- Fresh mint
- 1 stick of cinamon
- Spices for tripes: (sweet paprika, chilli, clove, cumin, nutmeg)
- The day before, drop the chickpea into a bowl of warm water with a pinch of salt to moisture them.
- Chop the stomachs and the tongue and rinse in plenty of water.
- Drop them into water with the vinegar and rinse well. Repeat three times or until the water comes out clear.
- Chop the trotters and the tail and rinse thoroughly in water. If you find any hairy part, burn it away.
- Put the chickpea, all the meat, a bulb garlic and an onion (previously roasted) into a pressure cooker. Season with abundant fresh mint, spices for tripes and a stick of cinnamon. Add hot water, ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Close the pressure cooker and leave to boil for 50 minutes approx.
- Make sure the cooker is depressurized before opening and add the blood sausage peeled and sliced. Let it settle for 10 minutes and add salt if necessary. Serve hot and accompanied with a loaf of bread to enjoy them more.
Síguenos en nuestra red social